Wellbeing at Work Training
Events Date: To be confirmed | Location: To be confirmed
Open Access Dates
We are not offering face-to-face training at the current time.
Length : Half Day
Number of Learners : Max 16
Cost : £75 + Vat per person
Also available to take place at your premises on a date to suit your needs.
This half day course will provide a practical introduction to improving personal wellbeing, helping to be better prepared to cope with changes and overcome setback.
Who is it for :
All employees and volunteers
Learning aims :
- Improve understanding of the impact of stress on physical and mental health
- Overview of different strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Understand the role of mindfulness in managing stress at work
- Understand how thought management tools can help change negative thought patterns and decrease stress
- Setting goals to improve your wellbeing and resilience at work
Course content :
- Physiological impact of stress and anxiety, as well as emotional, behavioural and mental impacts
- Tools to tackle impacts of stress on mind and body
- Practical tools that you can put into practice straight away
- Mood and stress management using CBT tools
- Making your own personal stress management plan, including goals and actions