Mental Health Taster Session
Events Date: Dates available to suit your organisation | Location: Online or Face-to-Face
This session will provide an overview of what is meant by mental health and some common mental health issues, and will introduce some ways you can support yours and other people’s mental health.
Length : 60 minutes
Number of Learners : Up to 50
Online delivery price: £200+VAT Face to Face Delivery price: £250+VAT
Profit that we make from training is invested back into our charity to enable us to continue to provide and develop services for young people and adults at a time when these services are never more needed.
Ideal for employers who wish to raise the issue of mental health in the workplace and provide employees with an introduction to supporting their own emotional wellbeing.
- Help people to feel more comfortable talking about mental health issues
- Learn about some common mental health conditions and their treatments
- Encourage delegates to look after themselves and others
- To challenge what you believe about mental health
- An introduction to what is meant by mental health and mental illness
- An overview of the current mental health landscape
- An overview of some common mental health issues
- An overview of some popular treatments for mental health issues
- Tips on what to do if you notice a change in behaviour in somebody else