Mental Health Taster for Managers
Events Date: Dates Available | Location: Online
Open Access Dates
All face-to-face training is currently postponed until further notice following government guidelines. Dates to be rescheduled at a later date.
This course is now available online using Zoom and can be booked on a date and time to suit your organisation.
Length : 60 Minutes (+ time for Q&A)
Number of Learners : Max 16
Price: £275 + Vat for up to 16 participants
We can also facilitate regular sessions to encourage participant accountability.
This 1 hour taster talk will enable managers to increase understanding, confidence and practical skills to better support and manage the mental wellbeing of their team during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who is it for :
This course is suitable for all line managers, HR, Occupational Health staff, trade union reps. You do not need any previous training in mental health or wellbeing to attend.
Learning Aims :
- To develop the skills to look after your own mental health and to recognise and support colleagues who are experiencing mental health issues.
- To gain knowledge and confidence, by using practical tips and strategies, to talk to your team about mental health, during the COVID-19 pandemic
Course Content :
- Looking after our own and colleagues mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Supporting colleagues to stay mentally healthy whilst working remotely
- Encouraging positive wellbeing practices for colleagues and allowing them to bring their ‘whole-self’ to work
- Tips and approaches to adapt to new ways of working and managing your team
Please email email@example.com to register your interest
It was a good reminder that we need to look after ourselves before we can look after the team. I really needed to take time out for this session as it was an important reminder in these often stressful times, and allowed me to take a step back and realise the importance of all our mental health well being.