Mental Health Training – Open Access
Events Date: Various dates throughout 2019 | Location: Various venues in Manchester
For individuals, and small to medium employers, who want to access our mental health training we are running a range of open access courses throughout 2019.
- Mental Health Awareness – Half Day (am)
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace – 1 Day (includes Mental Health Awareness)
- Wellbeing at Work – Half Day (am)
- Wellbeing Taster Module – Mindfulness 2 Hours (pm)
- Mental Health & Supporting Colleagues – 1 Day (includes Mental Health Awareness)
- Mental Health & Supporting Young People – 1 Day
- Mental Health First Aid (Adult) – 2 Days
For all course dates and prices please see our training events calendar.
For course outlines and to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for in-house training we also offer these courses at your own workplace. Please see our workplace training pages for further information.
“Very interesting course which focused my mind and helped me understand that talking and listening are essential skills to help prevent mental illness.”