CYP Virtual Wellbeing Cafe
Events Date: Every Tuesday 6-7pm | Location: Via Zoom
We are currently running a Virtual Well-Being Café for young people aged 15-25, every Tuesday 6-7pm on Zoom.
Young people can join these sessions to pick up tips on how to manage their own wellbeing, take part in wellbeing activities, discuss various topics surrounding mental health with other young people and find out more about our services.
Each week we have a different focus:
- 20 April – Activity: Book Club – conversation about books we are reading/have read in the past
- 27 April – Social Session
- 4 May – Informative: Mental Health Disorders
- 11 May – Activity: Film Club – conversation about our favourite films or a discussion about a particular film
- 18 May – Social Session
- 25 May – Informative: Mental Health Treatments – this includes some controversies and alternative approaches
- 01 June – Activity: Debate Club
- 08 June – Social Session
If you or any young person you know would like to join these sessions, please send your name and phone number to Jack so he can tell you how to join the sessions. Alternatively, you can call us on 0161 769 5732 or 07708474929.
For more information or if you have any questions please email Jack.