Virtual Mental Health Awareness Workshops for Young People
Events Date: Tuesday 22 September (afternoon), Tuesday 6, 13, 20 October (afternoon), | Location: Currently delivered live online
Our Young People’s Service Team can deliver Virtual Mental Health Awareness Sessions/Workshops free of charge via your preferred online platform e.g. zoom/teams for students and young people age 15-25 living in Manchester.
The session aims to cover the points below :
- Raise awareness of the prevalence of mental health problems
- Provide young people with strategies to promote mental wellbeing
- Enable young people to recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health problems
- Give young people information on where to get help and explore how to respond to others
The sessions can vary in depth depending on the duration of session, the needs of the young people and size of the group.
Practical information about the session:
- The sessions are usually around 45 minutes. This can be adapted depending on the timetable/ the young people’s needs.
- We can run the sessions with young people aged 15-25 years olds
- We can tailor the session for assemblies/ form groups/after-school clubs/ youth groups.
- Volunteers assist with the development, design and delivery (if available) of the session. All volunteers are DBS checked
We can run bespoke sessions to accommodate any additional needs. Please contact us to discuss.
Please email us or phone 0161 221 3054.