Right now 1 in 6 workers is dealing with a mental health problem such as anxiety, depression or stress: this can stop people performing at their best (source).
Packed full of important facts, discussion time, personal testimonies and practical exercises, our range of health courses really help employees understand how to look after themselves and their colleagues’ mental health, and to work more confidently with customers or clients. To enquire about our training courses please email email@example.com.
Why train with Manchester Mind?
• Value for money: courses at a fixed price, not an individual rate. Prices start from as little as £50 per person (sliding scale fees for Third, Public & Private Sector organisations – please enquire).
• Choose from our package of existing training, or we can work with you to tailor a course to your needs.
• You choose the date, duration and location, we come to you and provide an experienced trainer and all materials.
• Group size of up to 12 learners means people feel supported and able to share sensitive information.
Access our training in one of two ways:
Our trainers come to your workplace: Courses include Mental Health Awareness, Wellbeing at Work and more, or bespoke to meet your needs. Download our Employer Training Brochure here.
You come to us: New for 2017, our open-access training is designed to be accessible for small to medium employers who may not otherwise have the budget to have our training delivered in-house. All courses take place at the Zion Community Centre in Hulme.
New for 2017, our open-access training is designed to be accessible for small to medium employers who may not otherwise have the budget to have our training delivered in-house. All courses take place at the Zion Community Centre in Hulme.
2017 Training Dates
• Mental Health Awareness: Thursday 20th July (9.30am-12.30pm), Monday 16th October (1pm-4pm).
• Wellbeing at Work: Thursday 18th May (10am-1pm), Tuesday 18th July (1pm-4pm), Monday 30th October (1pm-4pm).
• Mindfulness for Stress (8 x 2-hour sessions) first session: Monday 15th May, Final session: Monday 10th July. Every Monday, 3.30pm-5.30pm, no session on Monday 29th May). For more details please click here to view our Mindfulness for Stress page.
For more detail on each course, including pricing, please click here to download our Open Access Training Brochure.